Tuesday 24 October 2017

year 5 and 6 camp

Camps Incident

I had a little incident well...Big one but lets tell you about that later.

It was a sunny day for the fun activity's that we are going to achieve and have a lot of with. First up we had the mud run the stinky brown and green mud run I was very well... excited a little.
I took one step and my foot sunk into the deep mud. 

I loved most of the activity's but horse riding was the best and the most fun for me we did it second.
It was a lot of excitement I new how to control the horse and the horse was really good but so good that when he was following the horse in front, that horse went off track and then I did!. 

All of the activity's were really fun but lets go on to the rather big incident... I got cut by a chain saw.
and then I dripped on a stone oh and got 18 stitches. just joking. I actually got  stabbed by a unicorn and my hair turned rainbow. I actually fell of the top bunk onto the heater and got knokked out and confused so went back to sleep and had a dream of when I was in the mud run and started feeling my face and I thought I still had dirt on my face but it was dry blood. then they took me to hospital and I got 7 stitches.  

But we had a GREAT time.

No comments:

Post a Comment