Friday 7 April 2017

my reflection term 1 week 10

My reflection📖



 

In class:

 How do I feel This year  about this year in class?
In class it is heaps different than last year it's more confusing in reading easier in maths and just fine in writing. It is a big change this year and the class sound of the week words are very hard and confusing and then in spelling a-z  is a little bit fun cause on Friday I missed a list witch in the end i got saved. I think we have made the moving around (that was a problem).Also I like the must do can do set up.I personally think that in class I love mathletics.

reading:

In reading i have changed groups lately and it is working out for me and the hole group thing that we do with Mrs Bryant is it fun and also the group that i am in is way much more helpful and I feel I am in the right group.The activity's that we are  working on is making me feel conformable.


maths:

In math I have to say that last year I hated math but this room 8 has changed that for me and so I love math this year and am very glad.In my homework book I have been working through my maths this week.in mathletics I have won a bronze.


writing:

When we are doing slides I think I type better than writing on a piece of paper. I like doing similes and metaphors.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment