Thursday 13 April 2017

my week 11 reflection

reflection.🍉



how am I going in spelling?

In spelling I have moved up to my goal (L) I want to hopefully pass my goal today because I want to show I can do more! since it is nearly the end of this term I felt a little bit nervous to do my spelling test, I think if i take a deep breath in maybe I could remember my practicing and do the best. Once I had finished my spelling test I felt fine and relaxed I thought it was better than nothing.


How do i feel in reading?

In reading lately I have moved groups now I feel that the group I am in is fine. I need to improve next term my reading skills like understanding the bit that I just red. I think reading is going so well that I just need to work those little bits.


how is math?

In maths it has been like the other weeks. I feel I need to work on next term my times tables and learnt most of them. I think I am so close on completing my basic facts.In my mathletics time I have got my fractions completed and have way on my basic facts for all of the activity's, mostly every night I will go on to mathletics.  

     


1 comment: