Wednesday 5 July 2017

rotations 

room 8...
In room 8 we have been doing music and first we had to choose a song we chose a song that Mr Gemmell did not improve so we changed the lyrics. We practiced a couple of times and then this week, week 10 on Friday we get to share to the school. I like music and my favorite instrument is the bass even though I am doing singing in the band I still like the bass piano thing. I think having rotations is a great idea.

room 9...
I use too hate gym witch sometimes I do now. I still practice my gym (and fail) even though I am not actually doing it on the day because I paid for just hip hop. Last year with gym I did not like not even a bit, I still would do dance for life and not do it. But anyway that was all negative sorry, heres some positive...  I love the valt though that is my favourite because we get to jump really high and lagh it off if you made a mistake!!! I might get it wrong sometimes but I just laughed it off.

room 10...
In room 10 we have been doing ball games. In ball games we did soccer and that is when I started to enjoy soccer I play at home now. Then we did netball i did that last year I am sick of now. 


                                                                       finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment