Friday 30 June 2017

reflection week 9

Reflection week 9

Maths:

In maths I have been working on the mat because I am getting an idea but it is a hard job losing the idea and get it lose it and so on. I am better each time I am on the mat. 


spelling:
In spelling I have been on list N for a long, long ,long time I am ready to move off it, And that really sucks that I am still on it but this week I am hoping to get off it. I am already on my spelling goal I just want to pass it!!

 junior Production
The junior Production was so cute funny and amazing they were so good I mean like when I was young we were okay but they rocked the stage with it .

writing:
In speeches I was the very first person to share I was nervous and it was hard work but after I did it I just had to relax and watch every one else. Also there is very hard competition!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment