Friday 5 May 2017

my reflection term 2 5.5.17

                                                   my reflection

math:
This week in maths we have been learning about 360 turns and 90 turns as well also some other they confusing me because I got a bad example with skateboards and I know nothing about skateboards i'm more a dancing person. I found it hard but not so hard, I still got to work on lots more of the turns and 360 skateboarding stuff

writing:
I love speeches cause I like hearing what other people say about what they think and how I can make them change their minds. Out of the 11 speech topic I had lots of trouble wandering about witch one I should pick, until finally I chose the one I thought was the best and that was number 9 .The government should do more to stop smoking.

reading:
reading this week has just been same old same old and I think the group I am in is just right but some stage I will move back where was before but at the moment I will just stay where I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment