Friday 12 May 2017

😆 Reflection.😁

MATHS:

this week it has been fun on Thursday with the group we all had fun doing...

23x5

[ ]

(20 plus 3)x5
(20x5) plus (3x5)
100       +        15 = 115                                          100
? 2x5= 10 add zero 100                                 +   15
                                                                           1  1 5


reading:

this week in reading I've  have been working but I need to work faster at my work because I have some work to finish, but lately it has been normal. our rotation has been fine and our .


spelling:

in spelling I have been practicing and practicing at home I hope that I move up and get on my goal I mean I don't have to but I want to reach in a week and be awesome to reach it.  

writing:

in writing we have been researching our speech topics and that is quite fun. I was not a fan of us having to choose one of the topics only.😕🍉(:

No comments:

Post a Comment