Friday 26 May 2017

reflection 26.5.17

reflection.



writing/speech:

In speech I have finished my research and done my 123 planning also the introduction and the reiteration it was hard work getting to those stages, I find speech easy once you get started, I have been working hard for speech and it really helps once you know what your paragraphs/123. The subject I am on I feel really pumped, until I start to create my final speech I will be ready for it!!.

Homework:

At home I have been writing a story (A boy follows Paris) I am putting all my efert into it and find it in some parts hard and others not to hard. I have been practicing spelling a little and reading my books I only have two done but at least I have started

Reading:

In reading we have been finding out what the main part of the book/journal and what you think is going to happen by just looking at the pictures and the title. 


                                                        finished.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment