Friday 11 August 2017

17 th reflection

17 TH REFLECTION

maths...
the work sheet we got given in the golden lions I got all done and I so happy about that because it was basically just doing my ten times table and  I now all of my ten  times tables. the trick is just to add a zero add two zeros and more then it came to dividing and that was okay I got it in a click. In  mathletics apparently I got a silver with out knowing I did not realize until I looked at my medals and I saw I got a silver and I want to now what the date was when I got it.

reading...
In book talk I like how we have colors. The rotations and every thing else is fine. and I am so happy that we are doing plays.

Writing...
we have been doing response to text and I am not that sure on what that is. It was really hard when we had to do a class thing on the lap top I've always found that time and it gets really messy. 
    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment