Friday 4 August 2017

reflection

Reflection...

MATHS...
In maths we have been doing more work on division. Like the last reflection I said I need to work on the things that I am not sure on. in mathletics I have been doing it and next weeks goal is to get a silver or bronze.





READING...
I love the knew idea on doing famous people for proof reading and it is so amazing that Pocahontas is actually real!! I thought it was just a cartoon person but no! as well as plays we have been doing them. I love plays they are so cool I love the expression in it and how sometimes we get to choose the character in them.







INQUIRY...
In inquiry static images. when I first heard those two words I knew what images meant ...pictures but static??? I kept thinking some people thought it was the electricity, but it was not that, until somebody thought still not moving and that was it. Then we thought about so it means posters and stickers and magazine pictures. and more...  



No comments:

Post a Comment