Friday 18 August 2017

18 th reflection

Reflection  number 18

Maths:
in maths I am still working on division and again I still do not now how to get on the ticks side and that really annoys me in a way because I should now it by now. I love that we are timing by tens,hundreds and thousands I really like doing I because it is not to hard and not to easy.

reading: 
in reading the rotations are going well. In book talk I have finally got a book to share that I love because I have had trouble finding books that I really like but I can't find those types of books, Once I found this book I was not hooked in at the start so I thought oh well it is just another book that I have to read just to get on my book challenge but that was the only negative not having a good hook. Anyway I read more and more and I really liked it.

Production:
I have a good feeling with this year production the only thing I am not going to like is that all I am doing is sitting doing legs folded with huge head gear with no microphone and a big ordinance I now there is not enough microphones for us but really what if I am not loud enough.

   












No comments:

Post a Comment