Friday 2 June 2017

reflection 2 June.

reflection 2 June.

maths:
In maths we have been learning our division and where the number would be placed on the simble, Also what the the number is called (dividend, divisor and the quotient.) And what the they mean.
dividend:Number being divided up.
divisor:number of groups splitting into.
quotient:How many in each group.
( the example: 6÷2=3      simble:ㄏ
                      div.divi.qu.)



reading:
I have been reading Angles next door.  This week in reading has been normal and  fun with the rotation. In the weekly spelling I like how its smaller.

writing:
In writing speeches it has been fun because I feel like that I can do well. I like us doing heaps of time on it. I have done speeches before and this is my second favourite. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment