Thursday 15 June 2017

my reflection

                                         my reflection


maths:
In maths it has been confusing at some times and then I get it since we have been doing more division it helps more for me because I get something every time I do it. I have been using the cheat sheet  if I don't know the answer to the equation to help my times table also.

reading:
In reading this week it has been normal but the one thing I NEED TO READ MORE!!!!!( I am starting to). I am reading a book right now called the GREAT chocoplot and I am really enjoying it. At the library today I got a new book just to back me up if I don't have my other book.

writing:
In speeches I have done are few changes through the typing then saw Mrs Bryant  and she said to make a few tweaks so I did that night at home and I thought the changes I made were right I needed to do that.

Inquiry:
I have been doing a little bit on my slide I have done facts, trip,eggs,and then I am doing would you? example:If you loved chickens you would just let them be.


No comments:

Post a Comment