Friday 23 June 2017

reflection on Friday

                             REFLECTION on FRIDAY

  MATHS:
This week in maths with division has been good but I need more help and work on it. I am getting an idea of what it is but, I feel I need to work on it more and more. I feel better when I am with the teacher because it helps me better. I know I am not the only one that is not a huge fan on division and so that is fine for me I just think that I need to work more on it and take my time to figure out how I do it what I need to spend time on and more...

READING:
In reading I have been on a roll for my slope handwriting and there is always a point where I can fill in the mistakes and that always helps me. I feel that with weekly spelling there is a problem towards the size of the sheets and I liked it when the weekly spelling sheet should was smaller because the bigger sheets we sticking out of books and I am not the only one that the sheet sticks out on.


SPEECHES:
I have finally finished my speech and put them on my cards I have been practicing it over and over. I can even say my intro with out looking.I had gotten a certificate  in the past and it was when I was young. The speeches has been fun and I can't wait until Monday to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment