Friday 9 June 2017

reflection

Reflection

writing:
I love how we have had more time on our speeches and I have done my typing on the laptop and all I need to do know is put in some of my experience in my topic, my mum has gave me some ideas towards my experience. At first I was okay with my speech but now I am feeling strong about it.

maths:
When I herd we were doing division I was so scared but when I watched that video quite a few times I get little ideas on what it is. It was a shock when I watched the long division, It looked really hard but I thought to myself I don't need to be worried because I will probably figure it out like family of facts.

reading:
reading has been like mostly every other week. the books I am
reading is just right for me the weekly spelling I am getting faster at and it is getting funner if that is a word. For the book challenge I thought to myself I need to do more, so I am reading The midnight panda every night. Yeah so that has been all for reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment